Ultrasol® MKP

Ultrasol® MKP contains 52% P2O5 and 34% K2O. This combination of two essential nutrients makes MKP the most concentrated water-soluble product with a total of 86% nutrients. The absence of ammonium allows the use of Ultrasol® MKP in all intensive horticultural production systems.

  • Ultrasol® Calcium está libre de cloro, sodio y metales pesados.
  • Is a free-flowing crystalline powder that quickly dissolves in water.
  • Can be mixed with all water- soluble fertilizers other than calcium- containing products. Ultrasol® MKP is compatible with the majority of pesticides for foliar application.
  • The phosphate in Ultrasol® MKP buffers fertigation solutions, keeping the pH effectively stable at around 4,5 and increasing micronutrient availability in soils.
  • Ultrasol® MKP also buffers chemical solutions and increases the effectiveness of pesticide sprays.
  • Has a low salt index of 8,4 and a low EC value of 0,7 mS/cm (1 g/l) which is beneficial for young plants (nurseries), for foliar applications, or for crops that are sensitive to high salt concentrations, thus minimizing the risk of causing salt stress.
  • As a P and K source, allows free selections of the selections of the appropriate nitrogen source as well as easing the application of P and K at crop stages when no nitrogen is desired.

Hide Technical Info



Phosphorous pentoxide (P2O5)


Phosphorous (P)


Potassium oxide (K2O)


Potassium (K)


Solubility (20° C)

230 g/l water


< 0,1

EC (1 g/l at 25° C, in mS/cm)


pH (1% solution)



Crystalline, odourless



Hide Technical Info

Hide Compatibility Table
Compatibility Ultrasol® MKP with other products:
YES: 100% Compatible products in the dissolution tank. NO: Products that never be mixed in the dissolution tank. R: Restricted mixtures, at hight concentrations precipitates could turn out. P: Products that should be mixed with precaution, follow thisorder: 1ª water, 2ª specialty nutrient and 3ª acid.
A: Upon mixing in the dissolution tank, make sure the pH of the mixture does not drop below 4. L: When mixing these products with any Ultrasol® product, maintain the following proportion: 30kg. of Utrasol® for every 1kg, of any another specialty nutrient. E: Compatible only in the main tank at the time of injection.

Hide Compatibility Table
Additional information associated with a nutrient Phosphorus

This product is recommended for

All the information is given to the best of SQM's knowledge and is believed to be accurate. Your conditions of use and application of the suggested products and recommendations are beyond our control. There is no warranty regarding the accuracy of any given data or statements. SQM specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability relating to the use of the suggested products and recommendations and shall under no circumstances whatsoever, be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages which may arise from such use.

Note: Some products not be available in certain markets.